• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for some staff...

Do you still take GM applications?

If so.

Name: Daniel
Applying for: Gamemaster
Experience: Well around 10 years if not more, Also been a CM / Global mod on Rohans OTS, I am a hoster right now for GoblinsFoe as well as Admin.
Why should we choose you?: I am an polite guy with a sense of humour that have worked in the service industry for around 4 years in real life as well, I do my work professionally and complete the tasks given to me.
What can you do?: C++, Lau, html, xhtml, php, css & Java. *Not interested tho i have my own work i need to to in that line.*

Here is my own written application. http://otland.net/f61/gamemaster-application-138548/

Execellent Application :D you got the Job Welcome to the team ill promote youin game when i get my god back

Name: Patrick ( Rob )
Applying for: Tutor
Why should we choose you?: Because ive got my Own ot and Im a Scripter myself, i Know english and Polish Language ++ im online 24h :)
What can you do?: I could script anything for you if you wanted :p

Name:Ahmed
Applying for:CM \ GM , maybe even a GOD
Experience: Well , i'm playing tibia for like 6 years already and i got alot of experience with it , i've also been Gamemaster & Community Manager on few OTs , also been Senior Tutor on Unitera (swevoultion map)
MY JOB:Mapper And Scripter And Many THings And i know all commands MAybe
XD I KNOWWWW ALLLLL COMMANDS MYTHERA
what language i speak:English FraNcE and Spanis

- - - Updated - - -

PM ME

Name: Rasmus.
Applying for: GM, tutor or ST :) Whicever you'd like the best for me!
Experience: I've been GM before, at 2x 8.6 servers, so it might not be much I know. But also had experience on 7.6 servers alot, which was really fun imo :) - Been playing tibia since 2000-ish, and been playing OT since about 2003-ish.
Why should we choose you?: Im a friendly person, I like to help people out with problems they might get while playing a game.
What can you do?: Scripting , Spriting , Ect. - I can do simple scripting stuff (Not a hardcore scripter :|, sorry :<), I can also map abit with some nice details :)

Ty for reading mate

I hope your still looking for GMs/tutors/STs :)

EDIT: Im from Sweden :)

Last edited:
Name: Rasmus.
Applying for: GM, tutor or ST :) Whicever you'd like the best for me!
Experience: I've been GM before, at 2x 8.6 servers, so it might not be much I know. But also had experience on 7.6 servers alot, which was really fun imo :) - Been playing tibia since 2000-ish, and been playing OT since about 2003-ish.
Why should we choose you?: Im a friendly person, I like to help people out with problems they might get while playing a game.
What can you do?: Scripting , Spriting , Ect. - I can do simple scripting stuff (Not a hardcore scripter :|, sorry :<), I can also map abit with some nice details :)

Ty for reading mate

I hope your still looking for GMs/tutors/STs :)

EDIT: Im from Sweden :)

your english is a bit rusty but we could use a spriter

My english sure is rusty, but good enough to be understanbable imo :)

Name: AHMED.
Applying for: CM, GM or ST Whicever you'd like the best for me!
Experience: I've been CM and God before, at 2x 8.6 servers, so it might not be much I know. But also had experience on 7.6 servers alot, which was really fun imo - Been playing tibia since 6 years old
Why should we choose you?: Im a friendly person, I like to help people out with problems they might get while playing a game, And i know all commands and i can make spell and items and mana and many things
What can you do?: Scripting , Mapper

Ty for reading mate

I hope your still looking for GMs/CMs/STs

EDIT: Im from egypt

- - - Updated - - -

NEED any Things Agian From me?

- - - Updated - - -

ANd My language :english and france and spains
and I'm Very Good in English and france
PM ME

Name: AHMED.
Applying for: CM, GM or ST Whicever you'd like the best for me!
Experience: I've been CM and God before, at 2x 8.6 servers, so it might not be much I know. But also had experience on 7.6 servers alot, which was really fun imo - Been playing tibia since 6 years old
Why should we choose you?: Im a friendly person, I like to help people out with problems they might get while playing a game, And i know all commands and i can make spell and items and mana and many things
What can you do?: Scripting , Mapper

Ty for reading mate

I hope your still looking for GMs/CMs/STs

EDIT: Im from egypt

- - - Updated - - -

NEED any Things Agian From me?

- - - Updated - - -

ANd My language :english and france and spains
and I'm Very Good in English and france
PM ME

sorry your just too young :| i need older and mature staff

iam young but i know many things if you need test me test me and see what i will make

Back