• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for some Teammates.

L

LordVissie

Hi there, It has been a while since I worked on a server. But recently I thought about starting a project again.
I think it would be nice to have more hands working on this server. So that's why I'd like to work with multiple people on it.

This is not a paid job or anything. This is just to have fun and trying to create an (awesome) OTS.

Info about the OTS:

• Named: Carlonia-EVO (As it is a rework of Carlin and I would like to make an evolution-like server out of it. Not sure about the name yet.)
  • Client: 10.98
  • Probably going to use OTClient.
  • Exp: 500x
  • Mana rune and Super UH exists but potions will be used too.
  • Will contain a lot of custom monsters & quests.
  • NOT Pay2win
Some pictures:
9Nws6eR.jpg

I would like to recruit a maximum of 2 people. I do prefer someone who is experienced with mapping or LUA.

Want more info or would you like to join just shoot me a PM.

Kind regards,
LordVissie

@Xeraphus

Hi there, It has been a while since I worked on a server. But recently I thought about starting a project again.
I think it would be nice to have more hands working on this server. So that's why I'd like to work with multiple people on it.

This is not a paid job or anything. This is just to have fun and trying to create an (awesome) OTS.

Info about the OTS:

• Named: Carlonia-EVO (As it is a rework of Carlin and I would like to make an evolution-like server out of it. Not sure about the name yet.)
  • Client: 10.98
  • Probably going to use OTClient.
  • Exp: 500x
  • Mana rune and Super UH exists but potions will be used too.
  • Will contain a lot of custom monsters & quests.
  • NOT Pay2win
Some pictures:
9Nws6eR.jpg

I would like to recruit a maximum of 2 people. I do prefer someone who is experienced with mapping or LUA.

Want more info or would you like to join just shoot me a PM.

Kind regards,
LordVissie

@Xeraphus

You know that OTClient has still some issues with the idle sprite on clients over 10.42?

Goodluck u dutch fucker. :*

hey this looks interesting, im willing to put my skills to use if u need someone to make custom outfits, i can also do smooth walking

and i can map.

Back