• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for some work

Webtimize

Pro Grammer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey! My name is Jordi and I want to offer my webdevelopment services for both OT and non OT-related websites.

What do I do?
Basicly, I just create what you want to have. I make use of different languages as listed below.
HTML/CSS
PHP (Proc and OOP)
MySQL/MsSQL
Javascript
jQuery

Why using my services?
I'm fairly cheap and fast without any errors. Warranty is always applied to my end-products, which
means that if something is not working propperly I will always be there to fix it. Save and bug-less
scripts are guaranteed. Scripts will be commented when required and live-previews will be available when possible.

If you have any further enquiries regarding myself or my services, please do not
hesitate to contact me via skype (masterhunt8910) or via OTLand inbox.

Thanks for your attention and time,
Jordi Prevost

You say you can do all that but you don't have any links to past or present work.
I never met a developer that didn't have an online portfolio, plus your threads on here don't back up your claims..

I've told you that I have work, but since it is sold to other people, I may not share it.
And telling me that I don't know shit by reading my previous threads (which were about OTS and not about Websites) does not mean I don't know shit in general.
It means that I don't know shit about OT sources, since I am a webdeveloper.

Cheesmakers don't know shit about woodcarving, so whats your problem.

I can confirm that this guy is a legit programmer he made me some very cool account creator for avesta he can make anything you wish.

Back