• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter looking for someone that can fix my inq

dunnish

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

im now tired to think about inq how its works and looking for someone that can fix it for me.

give me a offer how much you think about to fix the problem.

Hello! I can help you with that, why don't you provide me with your TFS version and what client you're using. I will also need you to give me the script you are using for the quest and all. We can start a private chat if you want too.

when someone is killing a boss the teleport dossnt apear. and they dossnt get the cid for enter the new teleport.
So either the kill creaturescript isn't written, incomplete, or it's broken and not outputting errors to console.

In your creaturescripts.xml, there should be an kill event trigger set up for the quest, which should link to a file in the scripts folder. Inside that, you can insert the necessary code to make a TP that sends you to a certain place. Does this portal have a timer? Perhaps using globalstorage to track when the TP should be removed.

tfs 0.4 8.6 ot real map

HTML:
<event type="kill" name="inquisitionPortals" script="Inquisition.lua"/>

Inquisition.lua
Lua:
local config = {
        timeToRemove = 180, -- seconds
        message = "You now have 3 minutes to exit this room through the teleporter. It will bring you to the next room only during his time or the teleporter will disappear",
        teleportId = 9773,
        bosses = { -- Monster Name,  Teleport Position
                ["Ushuriel"] = {  pos={ x=237, y=348, z=12, stackpos=1 }, aid=1001 },
                ["Zugurosh"] = {  pos={ x=314, y=474, z=13, stackpos=1 }, aid=1002},
                ["Madareth"] = {  pos={ x=287, y=365, z=13, stackpos=1 }, aid=1003},
                ["Annihilon"] = {  pos={ x=294, y=681, z=13, stackpos=1 }, aid=1005},
                ["Hellgorak"] = {  pos={ x=255, y=467, z=13, stackpos=1 }, aid=1006}
                },
        brothers ={
        ["Golgordan"] = {pos={ x=408, y=413, z=13, stackpos=1 },aid=1004, brother = "Latrivan"},
        ["Latrivan"] = {pos={ x=408, y=413, z=13, stackpos=1 },aid=1004, brother = "Golgordan"},
        brothersArea ={
                fromPos = {x = 497, y = 339, z = 13},
                toPos = {x = 513, y = 351, z = 13}    }    }
}
local function removal(position)
    doRemoveThing(getTileItemById(position, config.teleportId).uid, 1)
    return TRUE
end

function onKill(cid, target, lastHit)
    if(config.bosses[getCreatureName(target)]) then
        local t = config.bosses[getCreatureName(target)]
        local teleport = doCreateItem(config.teleportId, t.pos)
        local position = t.pos
        doItemSetAttribute(teleport, "aid", t.aid)
        doCreatureSay(cid, config.message, TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
        addEvent(removal, config.timeToRemove * 1000, position)
    elseif(config.brothers[getCreatureName(target)]) then
        local t = config.brothers[getCreatureName(target)]
        local brother = getCreatureByName(t.brother)
        if(isMonster(brother) == true) then
            if(isInRange(getCreaturePosition(brother), config.brothers.brothersArea.fromPos, config.brothers.brothersArea.toPos) == true) then
                return TRUE
            end
        else
            local teleport = doCreateItem(config.teleportId, t.pos)
            local position = t.pos
            doItemSetAttribute(teleport, "aid", t.aid)
            addEvent(removal, config.timeToRemove * 1000, position)
        end
    end
    return TRUE
end

anyone have time tomorrow? for help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
try something like that
Lua:
function onKill(cid, target, lastHit)
    local boss = config.brothers[getCreatureName(target)]
    if(boss) then
        for x = config.brothers.brothersArea.fromPos.x, config.brothers.brothersArea.toPos.x do
        for y = config.brothers.brothersArea.fromPos.y, config.brothers.brothersArea.toPos.y do
            local v = getTopCreature({x=x, y=y, z=config.brothers.brothersArea.fromPos.z}).uid
            if isMonster(v) and not isSummon(v) and getCreatureName(v) == boss.brother then
                return true
            end
        end
        end
    else
        boss = config.bosses[getCreatureName(target)]
    end

if(not boss) then
        return true
    end

doItemSetAttribute(doCreateItem(config.teleportId, boss.pos), "aid", boss.aid)
    addEvent(doRemoveThing, config.timeToRemove * 1000, getTileItemById(boss.pos, config.teleportId).uid)
    return true
end

hello! im sorry but im not intrested of fixing it. i would like to have someone else to solve my problem.

anyone intrested for fixing it? please replay or send me privet and answer...

Back