• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for someone that's having a character higher than 50, to share with! [Antica]

Adam Levine

Reaction score
Hello folks,
I've been tired from OTS, A lot of ones, I don't know which to play in,etc.
So I decided to look for someone that's having a character level 50 Sorc or etc..
Above you'll see what do I offer, and what do I require.

What do I offer?

-1❖ Leveling it, and collect money to buy pots,etc.
-2❖ Taking care of the char, Saving it..
-3❖ I also offer you the trust, You can trust me, I would never scam you oneday.
Note-: I've played Tibia for 8 years!

Requirements:​

-1❖ As you saw in the title [Antica world] The character should be in Antica world, Other worlds, I won't accept. [Just because I'm having a lot of friends that will protect/help me.
-2❖ The character should have good set to play with.
-3❖ The character should be level 50+.
-4❖ The character shouldn't be premium, but if you are premium, that would be more helpful.

Thank you, Tibians.
Adam.

lol So... It has to be on Antica because that is where your main character is.
It has to have a good set to play with because you want to take the items off the account and transfer it to your own character.
Level 50+ so you can pk with it?

Good joke

Wouldn't really trust a guy who hasn't been on the forums for atleast 1 month and saying it should be on Antica :)

lol So... It has to be on Antica because that is where your main character is.
It has to have a good set to play with because you want to take the items off the account and transfer it to your own character.
Level 50+ so you can pk with it?

Good joke

1ST:
I don't have a main on Antica, but all my friends is there, So they can help me with the account.
@RushCrush
I'm old here, but I don't have my old account.

Oh sure here's my antica acc bro! I'll accept some help :D

Acc name: Gofakurs3lf
Pass: Itsatr4p!

okej
739459 / AzzIeo90

Itz mui leval 180 frum yers augo wen dis accaunt numbar wus jost numbars

plz dnt hack i no have recavery kay

Back