• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for someone to help me put online 7.6 server on VPS/Linux

zemane4

Reaction score
Hello fellows, I'm looking for someone who's knowns linux or windows (if no bugs/stay stable) to help me with all the difficults to put an otserver v7.6 online on dedicated server, no bugs, website, own ot client and (99% online rate). If someone is already have good distribuctions, distros or ideais even better =).
Regaards

Someone to do all the work, even picking a distro? Maybe post in jobs?

Do you atleast know what distro you want to use? have you any experience with one?

Last edited:
Hello fellows, I'm looking for someone who's knowns linux or windows (if no bugs/stay stable) to help me with all the difficults to put an otserver v7.6 online on dedicated server, no bugs, website, own ot client and (99% online rate). If someone is already have good distribuctions, distros or ideais even better =).
Regaards
I know the process and the files to put a good stable Otserver all up and running. (In any case, I recommend that the server is hosted on Linux)

What are you looking for a guide with the necessary steps to get it going? Or a partner to work together on the server all the time?

If you are looking for a guide I can give you the guidelines here, or if you are looking for a partner you can write me if you want
Post automatically merged:

Someone to do all the work, even picking a distro? Maybe post in jobs?

Do you atleast know what distro you want to use? have you any experience with one?
Nostalther looks a very nice proyect btw gzz

Back