• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for someone to help me with a server

delikerem

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Lets try it here.

I have been hosting and doing my own servers for a long time, but that was many years ago. So my question is if there is anyone approved from this site that could help me start my own server.

Thx for taking your time to read this and if the server works am also willing to pay you for your efforts.

PS if this is something for you then send me a pm and we'll get in contact.

Hello,

Lets try it here.

I have been hosting and doing my own servers for a long time, but that was many years ago. So my question is if there is anyone approved from this site that could help me start my own server.

Thx for taking your time to read this and if the server works am also willing to pay you for your efforts.

PS if this is something for you then send me a pm and we'll get in contact.
Halfaway does a good job he can set up any client for you and help you compile a 10.98 if you want that or any lower client for just a small price 10 or 15 eur

Hello again, people just puts up the server to work, i need someone that can gather that latest datapack and also map that i want or like and put it up to work also start from scratch. I will do the rest with mapping scripting etc as i dont have the same amount of time as i had when i was 15. thx
Post automatically merged:

If this is something for you then feel free to pm me

Back