• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for someone to make an OT for me.

Sir Smokealot86

Reaction score
Looking for someone that can help me with making an OT with a website and donate system.....I can pay you......i would like the client to be 8.6 but with the better features like with 10. and above.

post on here if interested.

thanks!

Looking for someone that can help me with making an OT with a website and donate system.....I can pay you......i would like the client to be 8.6 but with the better features like with 10. and above.

post on here if interested.

thanks!
I can help you set the server and a website up but iam sadly not going to add custom features into the website for you.
Keppa#2078 - Discord.

I can work for you. I have a Porject 8.60 with sprites and Mount System. Is create by myself, and is the only 8.60 in the world with that system. With more sprites and weapons. Outfits 10.0 and Mounts 10.0

Contact me:
Discord: Zainox#4693
WhatsApp: +1 305-306-7441

Back