• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for someone who can balance my server

Zerak

http://otstatus.com/
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for someone who can balance my server.
My server is not a profitable server, which means we don't have many donation items.

We just got VIP Medal, which you can get for free by voting 15 times or do a hard quest, but this item can also be bought for 10$.

So as you can see, we don't make much money off it, but we're not trying to, either.
Anyway, because of this, we are not looking for hiring someone because we can't afford that.

Instead, I am willing to pay 25$ from my own pockets to the one who can balance my server.

Server Info:

• TFS 0.4_SVN
  • Evolution map
  • PVP-E
  • Has custom spells for level 300 and 500
  • Has no donation items

So what I want you to do is, analyze the server, test all vocation with me, tell me what needs to be changed, what new items should be added, custom rings? Super UH? Etc. Like for example for Paladins, we change attack until it hits good, etc.

Because currently, it's very hard to kill someone. Yesterday, a level 500 couldn't kill a level 64 because of manarune healing 800, but we fixed that a little bit, manarune now heals (random(200, 400) + 8*level)

But we still lack of balance on this server. The reason why this server isn't balanced is because I ran it 4 years ago and back then, I barely cared about balancing stuff, I just added cool items and such.

If you're interested, private message me your Skype or Email.

- Zerak Palani.

That is why you run a beta server, let the players know its beta and have to them test everything.
Your sig says you have 20 players on.

That is why you run a beta server, let the players know its beta and have to them test everything.
You sig says you have 20 players on.

Yeah I did a mistake, I bought advertisements and such before I remembered that this server wasn't balanced. I had 48 online yesterday, so that's even worse.

Are you Willing to trade knowledge?
I will help you balance your server in return you help me with my server.

Back