• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for someone who can help me change a few values in buypoints

dex93

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm using ZNOTE and I changed structure for premium points.
ZNOTE is using znote_accounts > points.
I have already accounts > premium_points

I need someone who can help me prepare PayPal system on my website.
Of course I will pay for this :)
I can buy points by PayPal but player didn't get these points.
I bought now for 1 PLN (test value) 30 points, I paid for this (by second account on PayPal), I get 1 PLN on business account, but I didn't get 30 points on tibia account.
Clipboard01.jpg

I need someone to fix it.
+ I get an email from PayPal:
Dear Dexteria ,

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notification (IPN) messages. Messages sent to the following URL(s) are not being received:

URL

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information.

Once you or your service provider fix this problem, you or your service provider can resend the failed messages from the IPN History page. If this problem continues, PayPal may disable the IPN feature for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

I think for someone this job it's like 5 minutes ^^

Last edited:
Last time i checked you need SSL for the IPN to work, BUT you could just use SSL without a certificate as a workaround.

PM me about this I could maybe help you :)

Back