• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for someone who can help me compiling

helmut7414

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OT-Landers
I am looking for someone who can send me a detailed Tutorial to compile this distro to windows. I have tryed it myself but couldn´t get it work.
YurOTS (TFS 1.2) MySQL 🎇 Happy New Year (https://otland.net/threads/yurots-tfs-1-2-mysql-happy-new-year.274017/)
I am a noob on Linux and I do not unterstand this to run the server on linux.
I would be really greatfull and would pay for this.
Thanks

I have attached the project (vc17 folder) so that you can compile it with Visual Studio 2017 onwards (I suggest 2022 with the necessary libraries to compile from 2017-2019 and of course 2022)

I have also added the compiled distro (so you can test on windows) without any changes in sources and the build log you can notice some comments.

To compile this version of TFS 1.2 distro you need to use the following compilation guide with VCPKG:

and in linux ubuntu in this case you can use is this guide step by step:

Greetings and I hope it works for you!

Attachments

• yurOTS-server-Compiled.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 5 · VirusTotal
I have attached the project (vc17 folder) so that you can compile it with Visual Studio 2017 onwards (I suggest 2022 with the necessary libraries to compile from 2017-2019 and of course 2022)

I have also added the compiled distro (so you can test on windows) without any changes in sources and the build log you can notice some comments.

To compile this version of TFS 1.2 distro you need to use the following compilation guide with VCPKG:

and in linux ubuntu in this case you can use is this guide step by step:

Greetings and I hope it works for you!
Worked perfectly, Thank you very much for your time to explain it to me <3

Back