• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter looking for someone who has skills scripting/ making spells/balancing

vans2468

Reaction score
iv had alot of experience with servers and im trying to bring back my fully custom server from back in the day. this is a high exp server and has been around for about 6 years.. i have just ran out of time to do all the work myself.. if your interested just send a msg and let me know a little about yourself.. and i will tell you more of who i am..,, also the spells will be needing to base off prestige and level,, along with magic.. this server currently has alot of content..

im not talking about pay until i start recieving donations i was doing this to see if someone wanted to help in general and help a great server return .. this is currently 0.4 rev with lifted mana and health no more 2.3 bil cap.. also the health and mana shows in %.. we have done alot of work and want someone to help it grow back to what it used to be.

im not talking about pay until i start recieving donations i was doing this to see if someone wanted to help in general and help a great server return .. this is currently 0.4 rev with lifted mana and health no more 2.3 bil cap.. also the health and mana shows in %.. we have done alot of work and want someone to help it grow back to what it used to be.
You talk about donations, well it cost money to make money, most of us who are able to write these scripts do enough free work for random people on this forum...

If you want exclusive help from anyone professionally you have to accommodate them for their time & knowledge this goes for anyone who is seriously considering hiring anyone who wants professional work done.

Back