• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

looking for source tfs 0.4

Olivia Erilkas

Reaction score
I need source tfs 0.4 for server war
feature
war system
skull system
unlimited cap
its that inf for war server

I need source tfs 0.4 for server war
feature
war system
skull system
unlimited cap
its that inf for war server
Maybe this one?

You can use the one above and then you'll have to add skull system and disable cap/drop items here.

Maybe this one?
when i attack someone i get white skull
skull system not working

What is up? You already have a solution.
3 source links are posted above and I posted a tutorial how to add Skull System.
About the unlimited cap you can just add flags to player group.
Code:
flags="1048576"

What is up? You already have a solution.
3 source links are posted above and I posted a tutorial how to add Skull System.
About the unlimited cap you can just add flags to player group.
Code:
flags="1048576"
I get much errors when I edit it

Here is TFS 0.4 I had on my lap, I was working on it few months ago.
it has Skulls system and few other systems I added like Anti push prevention.

Attachments

• theforgottenserver.exe
    3.2 MB · Views: 23 · VirusTotal
I don't have the source files for this TFS anymore, Can't help you any further.

i want source code for compiling it in Linux Os I'm not using windows

I presume by "0.4" you mean 8.60 protocol?

I'm currently working on a fork, but I'm providing binaries only until I get it to the point I'm actually happy with it. Linux only. SQLite support has been ripped out. Statically linked RaptorJIT. Support for common protocol modifications baked in, behind commandline switches. (such as 32bit hp/mana in player stat frames to the client) Merging in performance enhancements from modern engines. The works. If there is some feature that's not already baked in or on my TODO, it's simply because I haven't seen it yet.

If your server is Ubuntu 20.04, or ArchLinux, or CentOS, feel free to PM me if you're interested. I'm working on this full-time.

I offered her my sources. However she's still stuck on trying to dump her MySQL database from XAMPP on the Windows side
337987528625881090.png

Back