• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for staff to our server!

tommy91

Reaction score
Hello there!

We are looking for either a Scripter, Mapper or someone who are skilled in these areas.
We are a team composed of two people. I am the Hoster and the other one is the one who fixes all that he can.
Neither of us are very good at what we seek here.

Please do contact me!

Server ip: Elythia.zapto.org
Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
My discord: Tyras91#4027

Last edited:
That looks really nice! Would ye like to map for us? To make your mark on our server?

Well, Now we need both again.. Mapper and Scripter! Is there anyone that can be a part of our team?

no one will work for free for you :p
Its not question about money Ambrax, you know its not all about money on this planet. Someone is honeless and would like to help each other , Like me, i help to ppl who are begginers , newbie people im still amateur but i know how to start OT, Website and scripts , I learn every day more and more, later when u know everything, than u can get paid for serious job.

We seek a person that is good with advertisement! :D
That can spice up our posts with goodness :p

Its not question about money Ambrax, you know its not all about money on this planet. Someone is honeless and would like to help each other , Like me, i help to ppl who are begginers , newbie people im still amateur but i know how to start OT, Website and scripts , I learn every day more and more, later when u know everything, than u can get paid for serious job.

Exactly andjelo96! I do not do this for profit, i do not earn anything from doing this, i only earn people to play on my server.
I do this for the joy of the people :p

The team of two is now a Team of one! I, The hoster, is remaining and need help!
Anyone skilled at this eager to join me?

Well, i am bad at uploading pics :p
PWKgX

Back