• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for Staff.

God Mythera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello and i am looking for Staff for my OTServer.
I am possibly looking for english members from ages 18 and up.

I could be either one? i do have some mapping experience. not the best scriptwriter though. pm me if you would like

i Can be GM for you
I'm from egypt but i can speak english as well as you anyway if you're interested in or want to test my english and my knowledge About being GM PM me!

the server is a bit lack of missions peoples will finish it to fast tho:p

img-thing

the server is a bit lack of missions peoples will finish it to fast tho:p
I plan to add spawns & quests every day as i run it ^^ so players can also know what im adding and how strong it is. I will also modify the quests for spellbooks on premium side since there is to many monsters.

Interested in any kind of position, I'm an active player who most of the day play Tibia, I have some experience in scripting.
I also got experience as an GM.
PM me for more information.

Interested in any kind of position, I'm an active player who most of the day play Tibia, I have some experience in scripting.
I also got experience as an GM.
PM me for more information.
If you are ok with it i can make you a tutor at start. We open tomorrow at 6 PM U.S Eastern ^^

I plan to add spawns & quests every day as i run it ^^ so players can also know what im adding and how strong it is. I will also modify the quests for spellbooks on premium side since there is to many monsters.
Ye if you work hard it will work! :) so keep up the good work but you will get players fast in the beginning so make sure show them that your working hard with it to make it work cuz atm there is alot of servers to compete with best regards / alex

I offer my help (I can map and do scripts fairly well) for free, since I have nothing to do, just pm me

I offer my help (I can map and do scripts fairly well) for free, since I have nothing to do, just pm me
I am going to bed in a few but thanks for the offer ^^ i might pm you tomorrow if you can help me out, i only have 1 problem atm (guild shop) when someone purchases a item it doesnt get sent and it shows no error in the server console

Back