• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Looking for storywriters! (PAID POSITION)

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
PROJECT THREAD: http://otland.net/f61/zorenia-ot-needs-you-serious-rpg-pvp-semi-low-exp-custom-map-l-153465/

Hej guys,
wanted to say I especially need some storywriters at the moment! I can do the scripting for myself, and also need some mappers but will script first what I have.
Because I want make some progress with the npc's, I just need small mission storys. witch contains 1 or 2 missions.

I need some guys speaking good English! witch haves alot of fantasie.

Paying:

- € 0,50 cent each story
- you will get paid after every 10 storys
- You get 50% before release, and 50% when we got donations (don't want to spend too much money before release)

If you don't trust me, don't answer this thread.

Looking forward for some guys!

yours,
Zorenia.

I've really lost interest in Open Tibia, but since I'm going to major in creative writing I might as well give this a shot. I don't use skype so I guess we'll have to contact each other via PM. I'll write some examples soon and PM them to you.

Back