• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for Team/Guild

Arez

Reaction score
First off, sorry if I post in wrong section lolz..

As the title says, I'm looking for a team/guild or w/e you wanna call it for any server. Mostly RL Maps though, I have alot of experience playing both OT and RL, been around since 7.3. On OT I hosted an 7.5-7.6 RL Map with an average of 110 online(Ekens RL Map), and as a player I've been on most servers. Such as Helga OT, Weeds, and so on.. Helga being the most recent. I've been away from Tibia completely for 1-2 year(s) now and hopefully I can find someone to play with again.

So, looking for some guys to play with and conquer server after server with. cba what version, though I mostly only play RL Maps.

I'm 18 years old, turning 19 in january. Born & Raised in Borås,Sweden. Ain't that much of a talker when it comes to english, so I'm not a leader/commander :p. Can use skype and ventrilo, mumble if needed(though not installed on comp). But I prefer Ventrilo, as Skype laggs my comp like HELL... Sucky laptop.. mail me or add me on msn ([email protected]) if you want me.

Back