• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for team to start a server...

sazza

Reaction score
Hello

I have been playing Ot/Tibia for maybe 4 years, Host servers for 1-2 years. I had a break because school take up all my time and now I have time to play again!
I wanna start a server again with a good team who know something about OT servers.

Iam hoster and I have been hosting servers for 1-2 years. Internet connection 100/100 Mbits, Intel quad...6GBram..Much HDD space...I know much about computers/servers.

Interested to start a server? Idea?

Based on what ur saying here is u hosted Servers(more than one) over the past years, and what happened to them? Why would someone join a team when the same outcome is likely here. just wondering ^^

But anyways goodluck

My last server i hosted was for maybe 6month ago and I close it because i didnt have time to fix with it :/
And now i wanna start play again and its why i wanna make a OT with someone.
I have host many servers with players up to 400+..so thats no problem.

I can help you.
i would be happy to join.
i am a mapper(still newbie, but still) and i am lurking here to find out more mapping thingies.
i am 12 years old, and i manage other server's too(not only ot).

----EDIT----
I will only help if it is 8.6(the only OT/Original verision i enjoy).

Last edited:
Back