• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for trustfull gamemaster Zorenia server low exp - rpg

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Hello guys,

so as the title says, I'm looking for gamemasters. for my server (zorenia).

The server will be a low exp rpg server.

- Rates

EXP:
From 1 to 40 = 6x
From 40 to 300 = 5x

Features:
-Equipment upgrade system to upgrade your weapons and eq till +10
-Cast system whitch make it possible to start your own live cast, people can loggin and see what are you doing ingame.
-Monster datapack based on wikitibia
-Raids
-Npc missions, with rewards and questlog
-Very detailed map, with 6 citys and about 500 houses.

More details about the server I will provide this evening.

if you'are interrested post a application below, with your experience, motivation and other information.

Yours,
Zorenia.

Last edited:
Hello, i will post an application:

Name: Wes
Tibia Experience: I've been playing for almost 4 (or 5 not sure) years, both rl and ots. i have been Gm,Cm,God you name it on countless servers, as well as owned my own.
My motivation would be to help you of course, i have not been a game master in a few months and im missing it!
if you would like more information send me a message, would love to help you!

~Chestnutz

Hey there, what's up? My name is Jonas and I am here to write an application!
I am 18 years old from Finland. I speak Swedish and English pretty well. I have played tibia for about 7 years now, on and off and ot's for about 5 years. I have some experience as gamemaster/tutor on some friends servers, but as they quit playing OT, I quitted too. This was about a year ago and I have now decided to come back to OTs as it's pretty fun. Why I want to be a gamemaster is because I think there is way too less active gods/gamemasters on todays servers and I love to help people, both players, admins, other staff members or just my family. I hope to hear from you soon and if you got further questions you can PM me here on otland.

Best regards Jonas

Name: Polat Alemdar / polat_alemdar

Languages: Arabic, Swedish, English, Little France, Little Turkish!

Information: i have played tibia from 2008 and still playing today i have own server http://centera.hopto.org are good in creating server i know how to fix buggs and things

What should i do? helping people and making events / i can helping the owner fixing buggs or scripts

Ingame support: i can be GM/CM/Admin

Name: Polat Alemdar / polat_alemdar

Languages: Arabic, Swedish, English, Little France, Little Turkish!

Information: i have played tibia from 2008 and still playing today i have own server http://centera.hopto.org are good in creating server i know how to fix buggs and things

What should i do? helping people and making events / i can helping the owner fixing buggs or scripts

Ingame support: i can be GM/CM/Admin

haha noob it's not you're server!!!

At the moment I have to install my dedicated server, kind of hard already trying for 2 days (11 hours straigt) followed every tutorial kind of hard haha, after the server and website is running on the dedicated server I will hire the GMS.

This is so stupit! seriouse I hate linux... in windows I set this up in 10 min max. I'm trying this stuff 2 days on a row, from 15:00 till 2:00 at focking night. and it's still not working! shoot me

This is so stupit! seriouse I hate linux... in windows I set this up in 10 min max. I'm trying this stuff 2 days on a row, from 15:00 till 2:00 at focking night. and it's still not working! shoot me

What is the problem then :p?

Server is online, I will take a look on the applications about 10 hours, and will choose some Gamemasters for my server. try to be online about 10 hours guys! so I can contact you in case.

Server is online, I will take a look on the applications about 10 hours, and will choose some Gamemasters for my server. try to be online about 10 hours guys! so I can contact you in case.
Okey I did include some other ways to contact me incase tou want to talk to
Me and I'm not online here.

Back