• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for tutors for a serious 8.0 based real map server(last chance)

LegerianOT

Pixel damaged
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently looking for tutors!
I will educate a group of tutors at the same time.

The project is still under development but is already now one of the most functional real map servers you can find.
The project base-structure is made for what real tibia was at 8.0. However there's some slight changes to bring up the best of tibia.com during a few different versions.

What I expect from people who apply as tutors:
You should talk fluent English, you should be gladly helpful that enjoy helping people with quests and similar.
I also expect you got skype.

To become a tutor:
Those who apply, will be doing some test-playing.
Your job isn't to test so everything works, I have others to do that.
However your job is to learn the game, understand it's structure and why some things are like they are.
For example, all you'd have to do is play the game like you'd want to play it, get some levels, check out some areas and so on..
Of course you don't have to play 24/7, you decide if you want to play for 5 minutes or 50 hours straight, all I expect is that you catch the structure and understand how you can help players to get started in the game later by asking questions where to hunt and what to do.

I will from time to time, select those people I believe fit a tutor position.
From that tutors may be promoted to different kind of tasks whatever they may be suited for.

The game is right now hosted on a dedicated server and are online 24/7 even thou it haven't passed the "test-phase" as I want to call it.

I expect this game will be open for public within a month or so.
If this sounds interesting, throw me a PM with your skype, and we'll see how this goes forward.

For others, no information leaks about the server will be available until the time is right.

7/10 of tutor positions have been filled.

Last edited:
4 spots filled, education will start when the number is between 8-10.

4 spots are open.
The education will start the coming week depending on how far I get with the game and website.

Back