• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for tutors for already running server (euphoria.hopto.org)

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
I Will need some people to assist people in-game, answering questions about the server and helping new players out. If you think you would be capable of doing it, feel free to apply here.

You should be active, mature, and speak English and atleast one more language fluently. There will be a chance of advancing in grade.

I Wont tell you how to write your application, since you should be able to do so yourself.

Regards,

Amoaz

Server: http://euphoria.hopto.org/

Well okay, I'll try to write a nice application.

My name is Marcel, I'm 17 years old and I was born in germany.
I'm playing Tibia since 2007, so I could collect some knowledge about the game.
I can't say that my english is perfect, but everyone should be able to understand me. Beneath english, my native language is german.

I've already been a tutor/senior tutor on NNW (New World Necronia, or just Necronia) for several months, I think everyone was satisfied with my job.
I don't know too much about the server, well, it just started! But I like it so far and I want to reach the deepest cave's of it.

I know being a tutor won't give me any profit, but I just like to help other's.

It's not that much, but maybe it's enough :p

~Godlike Warden~

Application

Hello Euphoria, im here on otlands today to apply for a tutor position. Here is my application.

Application
Name:Justin Hachey
Position:Tutor
Reason: The reason why i want tutor. For 1 this server is amazing and i like the amount of players on this server and everyone on it seems really cool. And i think if i was a tutor to be there to help out the new Euphoria player's the server will Gain a bigger population. That is all i have to say for now, Might update it soon kind on the tired side.
Other: I have been tutor/senior tutor on numerous Open Tibia server's. I have managed 3 server's that i had up for a while but had to take them down to family matter's such as moving. The Open Tibia servers i have been staff on were not really popular and most people probably wont remember them so there is kinda no reason to list them. If you would like me to just Reply to this.

~InGame information~
Name:Scitex
Vocation:Elite Knight
Current Level:210+
Guild:None

To anyone on otlands that are looking forward to playing euphoria just message me in game if Im online and i would be glad to help you.

I like to apply for tutor possition... :w00t:

I think i dont ve to write anything about myself since we have already played tibia and other games

So you know....

Last edited:
Hello My Name Is Maximilian Kaiser i am 15 year's old and I life in Germany.
You should to choose me, Because i was 3 time's Tutor, 2 Times Senior Tutor, 2Times Gamemaster, 1 Time Community Manager,
1 Time God and 1 time Admin.I am Very Helpfull, and i can give Tutorials in such things.I know all Commands of tutor and higher and a lot more about tibia and bugs.I am very Fair and good Staff Member.I can manage a lot of Event's and a lot more ^_^ So choose me :D Nice Greetings:Maxi

Back