• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for Tutors/GameMasters/Scripters/Mappers for 10.37 RL Map.

bielzin

Scripter, Retired Mapper
Reaction score
Hello, It's Bielzin again and i need a team for my brand new server which i have opened and i need beta testers and staff members. Scripters and mappers will get paid through donations. The server is a 10.37 RL Map with almost all quests done. Includes Roshamuul and all that other jazz.

Quests are 95% done. The quests that aren't done are:
Killing in the name of... Quest
Svargrond Arena Quest

Staff list:

Owner:
Owner Bielzin

GameMasters:
Mattias Östling

Mappers:
Elyth (trial)

Scripters:

Beta Testers:
Mattias Östling

Backup Manager:
Jwlz

PHPMyAdmin Manager:
Jwlz
c-JKu6.png

Name:
What position are you applying for?:
What past experiences do you have?:
What experiences do you have in the position you are applying for?:

I hope to see you in the new world of Platonia!

Last edited:
Name: My name is Mattias Cookie Östling
Languages:Swedish and English
What position are you applying for?:GameMaster, Beta tester.
What past experiences do you have?:Ive had 3 servers on my own with 2 friends but due to lack of players we closed them. I was Tutor on Helzera but it shut down. And i have also been a tester on some servers and helped them with alot of bugges.
What experiences do you have in the position you are applying for?: As i said before I have had 3 servers and been tutor. Also been a tester on some servers and helped with buggs and to try new items and plugins/scripts they've added. Im calm and just and will do my best to bring a good inviorment to the server.

Name: My name is Mattias Cookie Östling
Languages:Swedish and English
What position are you applying for?:GameMaster, Beta tester.
What past experiences do you have?:Ive had 3 servers on my own with 2 friends but due to lack of players we closed them. I was Tutor on Helzera but it shut down. And i have also been a tester on some servers and helped them with alot of bugges.
What experiences do you have in the position you are applying for?: As i said before I have had 3 servers and been tutor. Also been a tester on some servers and helped with buggs and to try new items and plugins/scripts they've added. Im calm and just and will do my best to bring a good inviorment to the server.
I have time at the moment, be sure to accept my friend request on Skype and ill give u a call.

Hi There, I was also looking for a team to host a serious OT Project with.
I will apply and would like to discuss a potential partnership and we can create an AWESOME OT.

Name: Jwlz
Languages:ENGLISH
What position are you applying for?: GM / Help with SQL / Backup hosting for both website and OT?
What past experiences do you have?: Have owned a OT before but since then I have learned SQL so can help with database management, I also own a couple of websites so can surely provide some help with maintenance and management. Also can provide alot of in game support and general help all round.
What experiences do you have in the position you are applying for?: Stated above

Hi There, I was also looking for a team to host a serious OT Project with.
I will apply and would like to discuss a potential partnership and we can create an AWESOME OT.

Name: Jwlz
Languages:ENGLISH
What position are you applying for?: GM / Help with SQL / Backup hosting for both website and OT?
What past experiences do you have?: Have owned a OT before but since then I have learned SQL so can help with database management, I also own a couple of websites so can surely provide some help with maintenance and management. Also can provide alot of in game support and general help all round.
What experiences do you have in the position you are applying for?: Stated above
Added you on skype, I'll give you a call once you have accepted.

Why would you do a rl map, do you know how many rl maps there are out there? Rather start something custom instead. Just a tip

Name: Alex
Languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese
What position are you applying for?: Scripter
What past experiences do you have?: 6 Years experience on OTS
What experiences do you have in the position you are applying for?: 4 Years in LUA, PHP (+ 3 Years IT Study.)

Name: Ahmed Nabil
Languages:Arabic&English
What position are you applying for?:GameMaster

Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.
-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.
-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

here some little advice if you wanna make a good project

@Mattias Östling <- Recommended
@Pitufo™ <- i don't know you :D but i think you maybe good
@hmmm <- not Recommended

and about last one ask every otlander member <3
for Example @Ninja , @Summ , @tetra20 , @HalfAway ,@dominique120 , and few more xD

i give advice as an old member

Out of simple curiosity why recommend me? I'm flattared an it means i'm doing something good (I hope xD) but a short summery of how you came to the conclusion.

PS: Send it in PM no need to go offtopic here :) wich I am doing right now xD

Back