• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking For Tutors/GM

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello otlander's i working on my own big project and it would be ideal to have a GM around but to advance to GM you have to become tutor firstly i have special system that you can advance to ST and GM in time and earn even real money or PTS in game.

Who can speak English and AnyOther Language Will Be Good Also Need One Can Help Me With Players.

Thanks. Post your info below if you are interested.
Languages:
Comment:
Time on Tibia;

project online you can check and login its 8.60 warfare.mine.nu

Kind Regards
Lbtg

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm from Egypt
I speak English and Arabic really perfect
I'm 15 years old
My real name is Abobakr
I would like to join the ot's staff team because I really wanted to have an ot but I couldn't so I promise I will help you with everything I can.
I've been playing tibia since I was 8 years old that means 7 years ago I've been promoted to tutor in real tibia once, and i've been promoted to GM in so many ots
I would like to be a GM in this ot nothing less please, I just wanna ask you about the tfs of the ot so I can help you with good scripts, Also I can do some mapping but i'm not so good
My name in the ot is Yamato
Thanks, Yours Abobakr

Why would anyone be a gamemaster on a server with 4 players online at Sunday afternoon?

And im not even talking about tutor lmao

Why would anyone be a gamemaster on a server with 4 players online at Sunday afternoon?

And im not even talking about tutor lmao
if you would check you would know that warfare is now on BETA

Languages: Polish and English
Name:Sebastian
Comment: no comment
Time on Tibia; playing since 7.2 client

Languages: Swedish, English, Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian.
Name: Kasim
Comment: Im the best! :p (Don't know what to put on comment.)
Time on Tibia; Ehm.... 6th grade, so like 9 years in total, (+-)

still looking up. basicaly the competition will end on official day meybe before 1-2 days.

Languages:English, Swedish
Name:FaNtA
Comment:I have some free time that i dont do any so it should be fun to help someone am disent mapper and great lua too
Time on Tibia;8/9 Years

Bumpz still looking for STAFF , if you want to join the stuff make an character in warfare.mine.nu and try contact me in game :) if you can't do it write details about you in this theard

IM LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED AND TRUSTED MAPPER , for every piece of work youl get payed the deald price.

IM LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED AND TRUSTED MAPPER , for every piece of work youl get payed the deald price.
Languages: Español - english
Name: Marcelo Madrigal
Comment: Im very expererienced in maping that my staff -

I always maps a server private servers had nabbed by more than 2 years with own maps and original quest I have photos of projects or you can test me with a project you have. I charge for the service or god do not need gm

Time on Tibia; 16 years
contact whatsapp +591 60755847
facebook : Marcelo madrigal

Back