• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for Tutors to Rexonia.net

stato11

Reaction score
Hello, we are looking for new tutors to the server Rexonia.com
Rexonia is a 8.6 Real Map server hosted 24/7. We have low experience rates to make the server as professional as possible. If you would like to find out more information about the server then visit this link: http://otland.net/f43/rexonia-com-real-map-8-6-staged-exp-99-uptime-99-quests-working-129224/

As a tutor you would simply be required to answer questions in the help channel and show new players around. You would need to be quite active in the server.

If you want to apply to become a tutor please leave an application saying..

About you..
Why should we pick you..
Past Experience..
What can you offer..

Tutors: 0/3

Last edited:
About you:
I like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and.... OH WAIT wrong forum. Right, about myself, uhm, I've been a Tibia player since Scale Armor looked hideous Studded Shields were ugly. Yes, I've been around for a while.
Why should we pick you:
Well, I have experience in every aspect of Open Tibia servers; from scripting to hosting and everything in between. I'm a pretty laid back person, I get along well with others, and I'm very charismatic. I also enjoy helping people.
Past experience:
I've already been a tutor on RL Tibia, the only reason I had my position removed was because I only played on smaller Hardcore PVP servers, such as Dolera and Inferna. Other then that I was extremely active and helped every person who entered the Help Channel. I've also been in professional positions for WoW and countless other Private Servers, including my own.
What can you offer:
I am very OCD when it comes to punctuation and grammar, thus I can help fix any spelling errors, I can help clean up codes, I can help new players, and I am fluent in Google Translate. Uhm... I am able to work with every aspect of Open Tibia servers and I am also an RPG lover.

P.S. Forum title says Rexonia.net and everything else says Rexonia.com

Last edited:
Yoo Its Me Fidgitz Btw.
I Will Like To Apply As Position CM.
I Can Help Alot Players Out And Never Abuse Ive Been GM On Many Ots Not Any Nooby Abusing GM Ots.
As you know i can help you on many stuff with server had experiense hosting a 60+ online server dedicated server.
Why pick me?? I can help with many stuff such as mapping etc and never make normal char for any abusing shits i play fair no nooby shit.

About you..
I have played tibia for around 3-4 years been a real life tutor for about 2 months, i play hockey and live in Canada Eh, im 17 years old and basically game other then hockey.
Why should we pick you..
Do anything to get the job done i am a respectful and understandable person
Past Experience..
I was a old Actual Tibia Tutor, and had been for around 2 months, intell i got hacked aswell deleted and have worked in numerous Ot's that have failed
What can you offer..
dedication to the server, willingness to learn anything to get the job done and if something is needed i do the best in my power to help out with what i can and enjoy helping others and enhancing the server i am in with ideas

About you:
Im a guy who lives in sweden im 16 years old and got pretty mutch spare time. ATM im on holiday witch make me avaible around 1-8h aday.

Why should we pick you:
I think you should pick me cause i respect people and i give people all the help they need, i put down mutch time on all of the players. And i will try to solve all the problems i can,

Past Experience
Ive been playing tibia since 2002 (9 years). Ive owned many ots myself witch meens ive been gamemaster on alot of servers, and aswell ive been tutor on a few servers.

What can you offer:
I can offer some hours each day that I will put down on the server trying to help all the people who needs help, I will be kind and respectfull too all players and im going to put down much time on the server.

// Fixix

About you:
Im a guy who lives in sweden im 16 years old and got pretty mutch spare time. ATM im on holiday witch make me avaible around 1-8h aday.

Why should we pick you:
I think you should pick me cause i respect people and i give people all the help they need, i put down mutch time on all of the players. And i will try to solve all the problems i can,

Past Experience
Ive been playing tibia since 2002 (9 years). Ive owned many ots myself witch meens ive been gamemaster on alot of servers, and aswell ive been tutor on a few servers.

What can you offer:
I can offer some hours each day that I will put down on the server trying to help all the people who needs help, I will be kind and respectfull too all players and im going to put down much time on the server.

// Fixix
do you play tibia since when u was 7 years old? o_O

Back