• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for various people Offer Money. Please look!

nosey

Reaction score
Greetings fellow OTS lovers.

First of all let me write a little introduction.
I am a polish youtuber named "NoseyNosey". My content was league of legends mostly, but I have been a tibia player at heart since i don't remember when. Three months ago I had this idea to create an OTS for me and my viewers and that is how my first OTS was born.
It launched on 01-06-2018 on version 11+ and I have to say that even though we had a lot of bugs and problems the server was a great success.

Now we have some money for the development of our OTS and we have many bugs and questions.
I want our Server to be as good as it can be for our players and this is why I am writting this post.

Until now it's been me and my friend who've been working on the server, but I also have to run my youtube channel and some other things related, which is why I can't focus as much as I would like to on the server.

WE NEED PEOPLE!

Here's what we need to do:
- Completely rework our www
Our Gesior website is empty, it has a default tibia layout. We need changes, we need some magic to happen!
If you know the drill and there's no boundaries for you when it comes to www, please contact me!

- One or Two mappers
We need to get some custom content flowing! If you are an experienced mapper please contact me!

- Autoupdating client and antibot!
You know how to make such stuff?
Maybe you also know how to make some custom things and fix bugs that we cannot figure out?
Please contact me!

I am willing to pay for your work and help. We can negotiate the price.
Server is going to be promoted by a 47K sub yt channel.
We want to make something beautiful!
(It would be even better if you speak polish)

Just PM me there.

Have a great day!

I can take care of the website, new templates, logo, art, etc text me through whatsapp +584249342816 or facebook.com/miguelbenitez93

Back