• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for War server opinions

Slamos

SomeHow I Got Here
Reaction score
Before starting, IP will not be posted here. This is not an advertisement thread!
So,
creating a war server project. Simple style, everything is earned through the game. I miss those servers since war was all you do, and all items was gained through the game. You fight to get to the top.

I am using myself of the latest client. This server will be community based as well, which means changes upon map, damage and balancing will take place in the discord server for members to up-vote or downvote. And to avoid any Karens or abusers, no. I'll not put exevo gran mas flam to x9999 damage.

So what would be best to do regarding skills?

First question
1. Upon death, lose your skills.
2. Lose nothing, you can train them and keep them even upon deaths.
3. Lose % of the skills you have.

Other questions
1. Second more damage dealer sudden death rune?
2. Imbuement fragments only dropped in bosses?
3. Revive system, upon death. A player can be revived by druids within 5 seconds. Good or bad? (Spell cooldown: 60-180s)

Useful Info for a decision
More questions will come later, but this small project is only expected to gain max 20 active users. So it's starting small.
Client: 12.91
Imbuements: Yes, yet not gainable. Will re-make their gains, amount and where to get them.
Market: Yes
Currency: Gold, dropped every kill.
Shop: In-game levers/In-game W/Tibia coins. (No items planned yet).
Skilling: Magic:7, Skills: 20
Death system: Custom, no % upon deaths (level).

Last edited:
1. If it is a war server then I don't think you should lose any skills.
Other questions:
1. Not sure what you mean by "second more damage dealer sudden death rune?"
2. It is a war server, but you have bosses? Seems kinda not in flavor of what you are trying to accomplish...
3. Revive is very powerful and it will be hard to balance, so I'm personally against it.

Back