• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

looking for war :]

i like shock but i think its funny how everyone from shock thinks theyre a legend on shadowcores like

WERE COMING BACK IN 7 DAYSSS PREPAAREEEEE!!!

/no hate

random? and you? Who are u? He just said that he mwalled and was crushing battle.

yes but how do I act like a noob char? I was on my main char acting like myself. And like I said, I did exactly the same as that fucking pink fags did when we beat them in war. Whenever we did a warmode I saw chi chi and demontorrent trying to mwall us. so stfuuuu blxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx u stupid noobie

yes but how do I act like a noob char? I was on my main char acting like myself. And like I said, I did exactly the same as that fucking pink fags did when we beat them in war. Whenever we did a warmode I saw chi chi and demontorrent trying to mwall us. so stfuuuu blxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx u stupid noobie

I killedz Demontorrent mejbi 4 times for jo ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] I tel comandur "ve kil demontorrent okis?" hi tel me, okisokis bror. ;]]]

Back