• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for work again.

Eiar

Reaction score
Name: Johan

Long time since i've been here, would like to start learning about otservers again, i've just bought a new computer so i feel kinda like i wanna try it out, anybody got a serious ot server laying around and wanna launch it up?

I will be able to host 24/7
dont come to me with a crap server, that you just want me to run for fun.

UPDATE : Alright guys my new internet has arrived so im posting a new speednet pic here you are, still waiting for that serious team to add me.

I will post my computer speccs here and internet speed.

1343900586.png

UPDATE: Also wanna make clear to you people who adds me, ENGLISH talking is rule nr 1, for the second Im a hoster Not scripter or anything ealse, Im will gladly host your website but you gotta bring me the htdocs files im not gonna sitt and make it for you, just making this clear beacuse i had alot of people adding me and want me to make all kinds of stuffs for them im only the hoster, thank you yours eiar.

You can contact me on msn " [email protected] "

Or Skype: Kurupt313

Last edited:
Well how could i explain it any better you tell me? its the name of the company, I still havent found an hoster so feel free to keep adding me, I've got some offers already but none likeable so far, yours eiar.

Still havent found a serious guy yet, please stop coming to me with these evo edited maps where you have edited one single new city or with like 5 more tps, people are tired of these Ots and dont wanna play them over and over again.:$

No thanks, you added me before and i cant really understand you, proper english, and no i dont make websites for you, im hosting only, and let me guess you have evo edited map right?

What do you mean abes? I would go or any version the server just need to be serious :)

[12:59:01] Destiny Indicator: Hey :)
[12:59:05] Destiny Indicator: Im rao
[13:04:38] Destiny Indicator: Ey
[13:04:40] Destiny Indicator: Will you host?
[13:05:47] Juhaaan: Ive tryed hosting your server before
[13:05:52] Destiny Indicator: Yes.
[13:05:55] Destiny Indicator: But u hacked me.
[13:06:01] Juhaaan: lol
[13:06:04] Juhaaan: hacked?
[13:06:07] Destiny Indicator: Your a scammer.
[13:06:22] Juhaaan: how am i a scammer?
[13:06:28] Juhaaan: i hosted your server and i diddent like it
[13:06:32] Juhaaan: you have no monsters
[13:06:35] Destiny Indicator: Didn't?
[13:06:35] Destiny Indicator: LOL
[13:06:37] Destiny Indicator: There is.
[13:06:42] Destiny Indicator: just you didn't
[13:06:44] Destiny Indicator: make
[13:06:44] Destiny Indicator: import
[13:06:45] Destiny Indicator: to them
[13:06:49] Destiny Indicator: in your pc.
[13:06:49] Destiny Indicator: lol
[13:06:58] Juhaaan: Yea and if i say i dont want map editor on my computer
[13:07:02] Juhaaan: that means im a scammer?
[13:07:11] Destiny Indicator: Yes.
[13:07:15] Destiny Indicator: Means your a scammer.
[13:07:20] Juhaaan: I dont want your server lol
[13:07:22] Juhaaan: its crappy
[13:07:26] Destiny Indicator: Why hacked it.

This should explain his 12 yer old behavior.

Back