• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for work(preferably long-term)

Muzzy

Reaction score
My skype is: Muzzylinus - if you're interested I can show you other pictures as well.

Hiya,

I've been mapping for quite some time and I consider myself to be fairly good. I previously tried to host my own server but long story short, all I really had was a custom map with a few interesting scripts.

So now that two months have passed I still really want to open a server, but I just don't have neither the hosting power or the scripting knowledge. I'm hoping to find partners who will fill in these gaps for me.

I'll include only one picture in this post, since it's really all that's needed to showcase how I map. I focus a lot on detail, and personally that's what makes mapping fun to me, so I can understand if you feel that it's overly detailed and looks unplayable. I do make sure to mainly focus on using nature that you can walk over, so to not make it a maze to walk through.

Edit1: I forgot to add, it's best if the server is meant as a low-rate server, since what I map don't really go well with extreme high-rates, I believe!

ngoky.png

Hopefully someone's interested,
Muzzy~

Last edited:
Muzzy,

I would love some help mapping. I don't know if my project is exactly what you want, but your input on my map would be appreciated? PM me!

Regards,

Drakkhan

Back