• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking for work!

Korv

Reaction score
Hello there,

I am a programmer with around 7 years of experience.
I am currently looking for some work so that I can get some pocket change.
Experienced with many programming languages, not really important since programming is more thinking than writing, but I currently wish to work with lua.
What I am looking for is basically being paid per script or work session.
You write what you want, I make it, you pay me. I don't want to play a major role in your server or anything.

More about me:
I am 18 years old and from Sweden.
I know English rather well, as well as Swedish, and some Japanese.
I'm usually online a lot, that means that you can probably get a hold of me anytime of the day, which I see as good.
I am rather good with understanding what people want and what they mean, even when language barrier is a problem.

If it sounds like something you need, give me a PM with some info about what I will do and I'm sure we can work something out.

ican pay for you .. but ineed Lean How ican Make Server and how ican have it online and how ican fixed bug...

I suggest you to make a package with scripts, and sell the entire package for a price.
It should hold some unique features, nice NPC's with tasks etc

Just a suggestion if you have nothing to do. I think people will buy these packages to improve their server with unique features.

Kind regards,
Spoking

Make some example scripts and post them. :p

Back