• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for writer?

whitevo

Feeling good, thats what I do.
Solutions
Reaction score
Looking for someone who is capable of making up stories and/or descriptions and write them in English.

For each location, character or whatever I need to improve.
I will give you badly described basic idea and characteristics if I have any.
You fill in the gaps, improve up on the idea and illustrate the text with fancy words (so that reading the text would paint a better picture for readers)
Often times you have to make up new stories to make some locations or characters more appealing.

I have ~ 25 characters/locations
I don't know how much time would it take to improve all these it all depends how good describer/writer you are and how much you can understand me.

I'm willing to spend up to 150€ right now, but we don't have to complete all the characters/locations

add me in discord or send me PM or write here for more information.

Below text is something I'm looking for.
This one is big, because this is the root of all the locations.
I'm not sure, but I think RealRolePlayer from OTLand wrote this. (I only know his discord name)
Capital Naaru

The utopian Naaru desert oasis is located on the North-Eastern plains of Whi World, between the devious depths of the Naaru Ocean and the harrowing heights of the Strangham Mountains.
Crystal rivers maintain Naaru's exquisite nature and her colors for years to come.
The Flora filters the air, making the city a comfortable habitat with its ancient sandstone architecture and sandstoned-tiled roads and paths.

The Naarula were but merchants, exploring the world and its various flora and fauna, innocuous or bloodthirsty. Upon arriving to an environment this exotic and mysterious, they settled down.
Massive access to the sea makes Naaru a trading center few traders leave untouched. Serving as a catalyst for civilization in the harsh ------- desert, the mighty Naaru ocean passed its name down to the city.

The capital Naaru is ruled by but a few lords, elected by the populace of Naaru.
Upcoming lords are enlightened by previous ruling generations themselves, who take care of peoples' needs - they provide work, regulate trade, boast control of the greatest human army, all while being the main legislators, keeping the city from collapsing from within.

No written laws exist within the boundaries of the Naaru society, but unwritten ones have been preserved since the first human settlement - You can endanger no mortal or their possessions.

The ideology of the Naaru is to let humans live, learn and prosper alongside other species and humans from all walks of life.
Not everyone is religious, but those who are, are responsible for building the underground temples, that lie spread throughout the Naaru catacombs, to pray for the Gods who are alleged to bring about a good harvest.
Many followers of the faith speak of a second god, whose shrines can also be found in the underground temples, namely the Warrior. The belief is that fighting under the holy statue benefits the Naarula.

The city-state of Naaru housed approximately a thousand people, big families or even several families lived under the same roofs. The complexes were nothing out of this world, with the average dwelling place having a private bedroom and a bigger room for family meetings.
Hygiene was taken care of with the use of the numerous oceans and massive Naaru ocean embracing the desert. Needs were taken care of with the use of other designated rivers where magic was used to filter the water, avoiding contamination and disease.

The environment surrounding Naaru provided citizen with an exotic cuisine and highly sought-after decorations which boosted international trade with the use of merchants.
These unique and rare plants were highly value by those in the northern outskirts of Whi World. Some of the herbs were used for medicine and in alchemy, where they were incorporated in brew, which established Naaru as a trading metropolis due to the demand from other states.

Nearby, in the rough mountains of the Northern forest live Cyclopes, whose relations with the humans are completely neutral for the time being. The 50-odd Cyclopes living inside the mountain have a society functioning much like that of the humans, pacifist and family-oriented being the key words.

--------------------

Nowadays Capital Naaru is mostly known as the forgotten village, following the destruction imposed on it by the undead army. The town was left with not one soul or standing building.
Today Naaru is inhabited by five humans who are looking to rebuild it: Niine, Eather, Bum, Dundee and Alice

Most of the survivors are currently taking refuge in Strangham Moutain, also known as Bandit Mountain, or in Miran, a city much like Naaru in the Southern desert.

The tiny population consists of a hunter, a cook, a smith, a tanner and a priest, and thus they do not lack living resources.
Trade in Naaru has stopped.

Last edited:
Back