• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking For??

Michaelb09

Reaction score
Wondering if you guys can help me find a decent classic server. anything from 7.4 to 8.0. something with atleast 20 players cause i know not many of these gets a big Population. It doesn't have to be 1x exp, but I don't want get 100 in a couple of hours either. Rl map is ok, but their some out there that is a complete custom map, or a rl map with alot of custom added to it, and some unique sprites thats awesome as well. Thanks for your guys help in Advanced

Wondering if you guys can help me find a decent classic server. anything from 7.4 to 8.0. something with atleast 20 players cause i know not many of these gets a big Population. It doesn't have to be 1x exp, but I don't want get 100 in a couple of hours either. Rl map is ok, but their some out there that is a complete custom map, or a rl map with alot of custom added to it, and some unique sprites thats awesome as well. Thanks for your guys help in Advanced

Nastarius RPG - Tibia how it is meant to be!
Medivia
OriginalTibia - 7.7 - HR
RealOTS
Loeria - OpenTibia Community

there is plenty

Back