• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking foward to be a GM

Bondy

Reaction score
Greetings. My name is Peter and im from Chile. I have been in Tibia since 2002, playing real tibia and at the same time otservers.

I used to work as a GM in many servers, the last one i worked on was "Zytarios Server". Then i created my own and hosted it for 5 months, with 150-200 players regulary. But then I got bored and decided to close my ot. Now i am back but instead of hosting, to form part of a team.:thumbup:

I can speak and write english and spanish. I also know a little bit of portuguesse.

I am looking foward to be a gamemaster on a serious ot, just to help people and punish cheaters. As a matter of fact, I dont request any special feature (such as being able to create items, summon bosses or monsters, etc). I just want to be inside a nice community, help it, and also form part of it but not playing, but helping people.

Thats all i can tell. If anyone is interested, please PM me or just reply in this thread, thats all and thank you very much.

Best application i've seen so far, for someone thats wants to be a Gamemaster, i hope you find a good ot to work on!

// Fippex

Can you name your server? IP?
If it hosted 150-200 players at a time im sure someone can verify that
And other serverS?

Back