• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking freelance job Scripter/Web Designer

Virachogaming

Reaction score
I´m IT Student with experience in LUA, Java, AngularJS, Javascript, HTML5, NodeJS and a little of PHP looking for a freelance job as a scripter or web developer.

If have an OT and you are interested, please contact me at: [email protected]

I'm interested in someone helping me with my webpage development, but my stack has been decided (because I got a half done website):

Asp.Net Mvc (C#) using Entity Framework.

C# is pretty much java, but .Net expertise comes with time (and helps if you're later seeking jobs at big companies)
If you're interested in learning about these please PM me and I would also like to know your rate, terms of payment and any point out any past related work.

If you don't have past web dev exp, I would point you to an existing webpage and have you explain the architecture or at least tell me how you think it's structured by just sniffing what can be seen on its source and how you would design something similar for this project.

Also what's your time commitment?

Thanks.

I have a website I need modified with new features and better design.

Please PM with examples of work, I pay well.

Back