• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking People to Transfer Secura with my friends and...

Mariuskens

Sword Art Online 2D-MMORPG
Reaction score
GitHub
Olimpotibia
Looking People to Transfer Secura.

Im from Candia and ive 370 ek, and i want to transfer secura o other world to play with team.
Complete quests like feru quest, and others shiets have kicksoft... so about my friends:

- 1 ED 371
- 2 RP 329 , 411
- 2 MS 411, 349

If anyone wanna come with me and my friends just talk to me to Totur de Incognito (Secura)

Looking People to Transfer Secura.

Im from Candia and ive 370 ek, and i want to transfer secura o other world to play with team.
Complete quests like feru quest, and others shiets have kicksoft... so about my friends:

- 1 ED 371
- 2 RP 329 , 411
- 2 MS 411, 349

If anyone wanna come with me and my friends just talk to me to Totur de Incognito (Secura)
Heya mate :)
I occassionally play on Celesta which is also optional pvp so you are more than welcome to join me there^^

Heya mate :)
I occassionally play on Celesta which is also optional pvp so you are more than welcome to join me there^^
How is this related to topic?

Back