• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking Swedish Team for Real Map 8.60 project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, because houses is round or what?

First of all, that's not a house, I don't know what it is.
Building a room like that takes no skill, thought or time, anyone who downloads a map editor could do that within 5 minutes of using the program.
I'm not trying to insult you, but you're asking if it's good and it's not.

Second of all, yes some buildings are round, but what building do you know that is a perfect square.

He's only been mapping for a month now. He's getting use to the program. All he wants to do is get expert's opinions and all everyone ever does is shut the poor kid down.

He's only been mapping for a month now. He's getting use to the program. All he wants to do is get expert's opinions and all everyone ever does is shut the poor kid down.

Telling him that his mapping is decent is not an expert opinion, in fact you're just corrupting his thoughts. The truth hurts sometimes, he will get better, of course, but for now, his mapping is not good.

Now I'm done with this discussion because we're ruining someone threads.

Apologies @Hard

kan nog hjälpa till lite med mappen
p18
vad ska du ha för typ av mapp? snabbmap slash skrytobjekt slash vad vill du se.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Man BooB,if You Think You Are Pro Oki But YOu PRo For YourSelf Not For Me OR all

and No PRoblem For My Years Im Old year 14 I Liked

But Look At You,You Are Senior Member I Mean You Are New in otland Im Member You Know How Many Years Im Here 2 years or 1 up

Please Boob Man Talk About YourSelf Only NoT For OTher

Man BooB,if You Think You Are Pro Oki But YOu PRo For YourSelf Not For Me OR all

But Look At You,You Are Senior Member I Mean You Are New in otland Im Member You Know How Many Years Im Here 2 years or 1 up

-Name

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

look at this shitty english and look at the english from his so called "application" that's a stolen application <_<

How long can you be active daily (hours) : 6-8

What languages do you speak: Swedish,english and little spanish

Do you speak fluent English: Yes

Do you respect people: Of course I do! If they respect me, I respect them the same way back

Why should we choose you to be a Staff member: I have experience staff member in several other OT Servers like Evolera,GameFate and Natala, I have been mapping in like a year now and i'm trying to learn how to script as well. I'm a very helpful staff member as trying to help as much as possible.

Why do you want to help me: Beacasue i love to help people out with their Ot servers :)

Are you willing to give up social time in order to help people out? Yes

Are you Doing this for fun? Yes and no. Yes because I believe a good staff member will enjoy his position and have fun while helping out, and no because I also take my position seriously.

You can contact me with skype, Basse971

Last edited:
Name: Alex
Activity: From 16:00 To 22:00 And some rest time for meat and other small stuff...
Position: Mapper

Why you shall choose me?: I have a good imagination and likes to create new things that do not exist yet, I create the best spawns, Towns and houses. I have mapped since i was 12 years old and have some good experience. I never mapped a known ot before, have just mapped my own but it was not enough players so I quited.

PS: Tried to make a short application ;)

Tja bro... Skriv till mig om du behöver en extra hand med att starta up.

Om vi kör med C 10.1 så blir det bättre

GamePosition : MAPPER

How long can you be active daily (hours) : 6-8

What languages do you speak: Swedish,english and little spanish

Do you speak fluent English: Yes

Do you respect people: Of course I do! If they respect me, I respect them the same way back

Why should we choose you to be a Staff member: I have experience staff member in several other OT Servers like Evolera,GameFate and Natala, I have been mapping in like a year now and i'm trying to learn how to script as well. I'm a very helpful staff member as trying to help as much as possible.

Why do you want to help me: Beacasue i love to help people out with their Ot servers :)

Are you willing to give up social time in order to help people out? Yes

Are you Doing this for fun? Yes and no. Yes because I believe a good staff member will enjoy his position and have fun while helping out, and no because I also take my position seriously.

Why should you choose me:
Because I like to help the players and do not like to abuse Furthermore, I try to be as good staff member as I can with the players and be kind to them so they like the server more. I care a lot about the OT Servers.I also want to improve the server and make it as enjoyable as possible.

You can contact me with skype, Basse971

Just want to thank you. You made my day. Literally, I mean it, thank you.

Am the creator of Pheonixia server, age 20 from sweden, if u need maping help am here, just pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back