• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Looking to create server with NFT functionality

Kingdom swap has done this. I would like to as well. Thoughts?
I believe it is not that simple my friend. You'll need to study a little about Blockchain and how they work, I'm a regular on the forum and I've never seen a team being formed or making tutorials available or anything like that. I suggest that, if you want to do something similar, it will be necessary to study, search and talk with people already experienced in the area.

I have the idea to disable outfit selection for the player within the client, then characters are created unique outfit, with the attributes of the NFT being the attributes in the SQL database for the server. I want to do this with the original map. After playing around with it for a few hours I was able to get a server running local with the real tibia map.

Back