• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking to do a scripting job/jobs, again

Please use proper tabbing, this hurts my balls :(
well i feel sorry for you, but i never found the point of tabbing, it does not make the script better, or make it run smoother, all it does is make it more laid out, and wastes time you could have been making another script or doing something else

well i feel sorry for you, but i never found the point of tabbing, it does not make the script better, or make it run smoother, all it does is make it more laid out, and wastes time you could have been making another script or doing something else

No, it does not make the script's perfomance better. But it just looks so fking terrible, i hate to read codes with non tab, well, you probably learn with the time.
Tabbing = Make the code easier to read for other, and looks better.

And i don't really understand what you mean with 'wastes of time'..
There are code editors that do it for you, and even with a non tab editor it is a fast action to do.

i have add, so if its to repetitive, i tend to get distracted, and then i procrastinate doing it, i know i need to take meds to fix it, but atm im in a position where i cant, so it may not seem like a waste of time to you, and heck neither does it seem that way to me, but when it comes to me doing it, it literally is so i dont see the point in doing it if it only makes it look better, and granted i will look for a text editor you mentioned, but no promises

Your argument is invalid.

i have add, so if its to repetitive, i tend to get distracted, and then i procrastinate doing it, i know i need to take meds to fix it, but atm im in a position where i cant, so it may not seem like a waste of time to you, and heck neither does it seem that way to me, but when it comes to me doing it, it literally is so i dont see the point in doing it if it only makes it look better, and granted i will look for a text editor you mentioned, but no promises

http://www.sublimetext.com/
There you go, best code editor ever made :)

Back