• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper looking to find an old school project to map for

Wazzup88

Crystal Lake Butcher
Solutions
Reaction score
About me:
Hi, My name is Lucas i'm 21 years old. I have been playing tibia since around 7.4( yes I was like 9 or so) my brother got me into it. I have been playing ot's for quite a while too as you can see the account is pretty old. I work full time at a toyota factory building the engines for all the camrys and avalons. I live in the united states, kentucky to be exact.

I used to be alot more on otfans back in the day but it appears that is gone now, I have been working on my own custom map if we want to use our own. keep in mind that mine is very early on and is not anywhere near complete but I have quite a bit of spare time to work on it and if we seriously want to use it or just import what I have, I can work on it more often. Or would be open to mapping on a real tibia map with custom areas or islands, new cities etc. I don't expect to be paid unless we make a really successful server but just more as a hobbie. I have alot of creative ideas and I think we can make some cool stuff happen with a team that can work together and use our talents together. My maps will not be the most detailed and time taken in one spot. I will keep in mind a player perspective and try to keep a balance between detail and playability.

My email is: [email protected]
please send me an e-mail or post here I'll try to check often incase something pops up.

heres an example of a hunting spawn I just made. I think its more of a starter hunting area on the bottom floors and it has potential to include some dragons, etc because it is very big. it also has an orc fort like quest that i made down below which requires a little adventure and will reward those who decide to venture a little bit further than just your average kill everything and leave type of player. I want all of my spawns to reward those who look for stuff =]

hunting spawn.jpg

Last edited:
Back