• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking to hire someone just like you! [PHP Devs + Support Members]

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there everyone, I am happy to announce OTList is looking for a dedicated line of staff to fuel the website. From Moderators and Support Staff to PHP Devs, we are looking for a full team! If you are active in the community and want to help create a useful tool for Open Tibia than I hope you apply!

PHP Developers {2/4} {Bootstrap, Kohana PHP}
I am currently only looking for one or two other people for developing, the only expectations are being active and showing moderate progress. This wont be a stressful development situation, take your time there is no dead line.
You will be payed through PayPal upon completion of your task.

Moderators {8/16}
For moderators, I am just looking for kind people that are active and can handle most of the actions moderators do. {Checking and accepting servers websites, Deleting Comments and Threads, Resolving Issues in the community, Helping users (Sticky Thread/Adding a Server) and anything else that entails moderation}

If you are interested in joining OTList simply apply below and I will browse your OTLand profile to see if you are a helpful member in the community. If you are a developer, you can still apply below or message me privately as I would like to see a preview of your work.

Thank you to everyone for reading! Happy Browsing!

Regards,
Extrodus

Hello there everyone, I am happy to announce OTList is looking for a dedicated line of staff to fuel the website. From Moderators and Support Staff to PHP Devs, we are looking for a full team! If you are active in the community and want to help create a useful tool for Open Tibia than I hope you apply!

PHP Developers {2/4} {Bootstrap, Kohana PHP}
I am currently only looking for one or two other people for developing, the only expectations are being active and showing moderate progress. This wont be a stressful development situation, take your time there is no dead line.
You will be payed through PayPal upon completion of your task.

Moderators {8/16}
For moderators, I am just looking for kind people that are active and can handle most of the actions moderators do. {Checking and accepting servers websites, Deleting Comments and Threads, Resolving Issues in the community, Helping users (Sticky Thread/Adding a Server) and anything else that entails moderation}

If you are interested in joining OTList simply apply below and I will browse your OTLand profile to see if you are a helpful member in the community. If you are a developer, you can still apply below or message me privately as I would like to see a preview of your work.

Thank you to everyone for reading! Happy Browsing!

Regards,
Extrodus

How popular is otslist out of curiosity? I think it's awesome their is an alternative to otservlist.org. But curious, what kinda traffic do you get vs otservlist?

Very good question, I suppose knowing how many people are viewing their work would encourage people to apply! We get anywhere from 3,500 - 5,000 unique visits a month, with usually 10-30 users signing up per week.

Very good question, I suppose knowing how many people are viewing their work would encourage people to apply! We get anywhere from 3,500 - 5,000 unique visits a month, with usually 10-30 users signing up per week.

Oh jeez i had no idea otlist was that active! Thats good to know! Adding my server there ^_^

I guess I could give this a try at being a moderator.
My name is Zach I am 16 years old, I am a friendly person and help out the best I can, I am from the united kingdom unfortunately I only know English but I can use a translator if somebody finds it hard to speak English.
I am an active person in the advertisement forum and discussion forums mainly giving people idea's for their server, making friends on servers and trying my up most best to help the community, I have been a moderator on other forums before but they weren't tibia based so I know my duties as a moderator and I know that I shouldn't abuse them and if I do I understand the consequences of my actions.
Overall I just love to help people when needed and I love tibia :)
Thanks for reading.

I'd be interested in the moderator position.. (I like to keep things neat.. so my application will be short and concise)

Name: Nick
Tibia Experience: Since 5.7 days
Ot Experience: Open tibia.net since 2007 otland since 2010
Projects: Developed several projects, current one is ArchlightOnline.com
Honestly, I feel i'd be a good fit simply because i've been wanting to see an alternative to otservlist.org for some time now. I've had my issues in the past with some of the stuff that goes on with the owner owning multiples of his own servers and had some experiences with that influence and would love to see a competition that makes otservlist.org less of a monopoly. I can dedicated a good amount of time as i'm always near phone/computer for my own server and other otland things.

Lemme know, either way best of luck to this.

I'm Interested in the PHP developer position.
Name: Tarek
PHP Experience: I started programming 5 years ago, took part in many Contests and Events concerning Programming, Won Some of these Contests Including a 3rd place in a Google Hackathon Contest.
Obviously I'm really passionate towards PHP ,C# , C++ and similar programming languages
If you're interested you can contact me through skype.

I have added you on Skype Tarek, as for Sir Knighter and Lubo; if you would enjoy the moderating positions Im sure we can set you up with one. Please register on OTList and private message your usernames to me, I will make it so you both can start reviewing and accepting server's websites.

Well I'm bored and need something to do with my free time. (Something I can do on a ipad) so I guess I will just apply.

Name: Halil
Tibia experience: Since 7.4 or 7.6? Idk how many years that is lol.
OT experience: 8.0 or something? Anyway Im experienced xD
Position apllied for: Mod.

What else is there to even add? I don't like filling stuff like this. If there is something you want to know just ask.

To the top, we have someone very interested in the PHP developer position and we are still looking for more hands to help us out!

Back again with another bump, we will be completely switching coding languages soon to Syphony2 which will hopefully be a more common language for everyone. If you are interested, apply today!

Back again with another bump, we will be completely switching coding languages soon to Syphony2 which will hopefully be a more common language for everyone. If you are interested, apply today!

If you switch to Laravel I can help you now and then, not anything fulltime but yeah.

Hello,

I'd like to help if you're still looking. I can help in both positions. I'm very profficient in Bootstrap, CSS, HTML + SQL and would also like to help moderate the site.

Hit me up if you're still looking.

All the best
Jwlz.

Back