• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking to Join a Casual Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Icy

Closed, no longer looking for a job.

Last edited by a moderator:
* My Name is ernstjan Im from holland
My friends call me Ernst becouse it was a tv Serie
Im 17 Years old

* I speak Dutch, english and a lil Deutsch

* Skills?
I am pretty strong in Mapping.

* My Experience
I've worked for Alot of random servers before.

Kind Regards,
Ernstjan.:thumbup:

Actually, he's looking for team :x

Heard about strong hold project?
If so, would you like to join? if not please click: HERE!

Fenix ot is currently looking for a scripter if you are still interested in a job.
Its a 100% custom map with exp rates of 5-7x and I need a scripter to do custom spells weapons npcs and other stuff.

If you want more info or if you are interested please contact me at [email protected]

Did you find something for yourself? If not, I would have a position for you. How about doing some scripts for Rpg 8.54 Ots with completly new map (at the moment around 30mb, "good quality" 30mb ^^) , storyline and more than 150 npc's (with many dialogues), many quest, new items (sprites too), outfits and mosnters? It's kind of a big project, which is almsot done. We just need one experienced scripter, and I think that you would do.

Sounds good Whiskey, currently at school but I'll be home in about 4 hours, I'll send you a PM with my MSN and we can talk it over.

* My Name is ernstjan Im from holland
My friends call me Ernst becouse it was a tv Serie
Im 17 Years old

* I speak Dutch, english and a lil Deutsch

* Skills?
I am pretty strong in Mapping.

* My Experience
I've worked for Alot of random servers before.

Kind Regards,
Ernstjan.:thumbup:

Fail.

lol why don't my post ever get these witty comments :p icemage if that does not work out I could really use a scripter plz :p

You could try touching up on your English skills a little bit - it always helps to proofread your post by hitting the "preview post" button before you post :p

Didn't have time last night to contact you due to family issues, I'll try and send you a PM in an hour or so when I'll be home =)

My project needs a scripter (not main) wont be needing one of those just yet but a sub scripter would be pretty nice to have on board.

You can view the project by clicking my signature =]

Sup icy... if your still looking at something to script i could use a scripter :) ill tell you the idea first though... my server is a WoW server so its up to you if you wanna join...

i changed the gameplay alot from tibia like adding cooldowns to the spells, im currently using the "Killing in the name of" system to make tibia more like wow... like that instead of boring repetitive leveling with monsters you have quests to do, wether its getting loot, or killing mosnters for exp...

i also did the typical horde and alliance sides...also most of the classes from wow are done in my server... and most of the spells are done too... what i may need a scripter for is for most of my "unique" spells and some npcs =) im also currently looking for a very good mapper since the map i made is simply a very detailed horde base and alliance base too =)

let me know if anything! lmao

Icemage, sorry I am a real American that lacks skills in English. :p Thanks for the hint.
Heh sorry, I've been working on my own server .. and it's Icy Mage not Icemage <_<

Sup icy... if your still looking at something to script i could use a scripter :) ill tell you the idea first though... my server is a WoW server so its up to you if you wanna join...

i changed the gameplay alot from tibia like adding cooldowns to the spells, im currently using the "Killing in the name of" system to make tibia more like wow... like that instead of boring repetitive leveling with monsters you have quests to do, wether its getting loot, or killing mosnters for exp...

i also did the typical horde and alliance sides...also most of the classes from wow are done in my server... and most of the spells are done too... what i may need a scripter for is for most of my "unique" spells and some npcs =) im also currently looking for a very good mapper since the map i made is simply a very detailed horde base and alliance base too =)

let me know if anything! lmao
WoW sucks :/

I hope you find a job Icy, I Like You Style :D
Yours
Sweddy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom