• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking to join a team developing an OTs (No payment required)

Sunset

Reaction score
I want to offer my services to anyone needing help developing a server.
It'll be for free - but the catch is that I don't have a lot of time at disposal,
so I'm offering myself as an additional free resource more than a full time developer you can 100% rely on.
I want to have something to do on my free time and an OT I can play and help develop.
Ideally, I'd like to join a team for an already (or almost) working server to offer my skillset:
I create content (quests, monsters, etc), balance, map and even maybe do some art or scripting (in that order).
I've been playing and designing OTs since I was a child.
I'm a bit rusty as I haven't done it in a couple of years, but I'm looking to improve and I'm a fast learner.
I'm native in Spanish and English.
Hit me up if you're interested.
Here's my discord tag ElTerrorLibanes#9894

I am looking to help a new custom server. I also don't have a lot of time, but I am experienced. I also added you on discord.

I want to offer my services to anyone needing help developing a server.
It'll be for free - but the catch is that I don't have a lot of time at disposal,
so I'm offering myself as an additional free resource more than a full time developer you can 100% rely on.
I want to have something to do on my free time and an OT I can play and help develop.
Ideally, I'd like to join a team for an already (or almost) working server to offer my skillset:
I create content (quests, monsters, etc), balance, map and even maybe do some art or scripting (in that order).
I've been playing and designing OTs since I was a child.
I'm a bit rusty as I haven't done it in a couple of years, but I'm looking to improve and I'm a fast learner.
I'm native in Spanish and English.
Hit me up if you're interested.
Here's my discord tag ElTerrorLibanes#9894
Hello everyone! I had some fun with some of you and enjoyed assisting with everything I could on a lot of your projects! Sadly, life has become much more busy so I won't be able to dedicate any time to this anymore for now. In the future, I'll sure make another post or update this one if I get some free time for this again!
Cheers

Back