• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster LooKing To Join A Team /// My Professional Application

ReaperZ

Reaction score
20060323053353!Gamemaster.gif
Hello ,Otland Fans Well, i Dont Know Where To Start But First Of All i Have to introduce myself
Who Am I ?

Well My Name Is Mahmoud Mohammed and I am From Egypt i am 12 Years Old I Know I am Too Young To Have This position But You Still Didn't know
me

What Is Your Job ?

Well My Job Is Creating Spells , Well I dont Know anything In Scripting But I Am a Starter in Mapping So i can do Small Maps Not really Great Ones And Also I can Support In Game

What Position Do You Apply For ?
Well Owner Will Have To Choose

What Is Your Experince ?

Well Ive Been Playing Tibia For 3~4 Years till now So i Know Lots About TiBia And Tibia OTS and Ive been GM In Many Ots And i also Had My Own Ot But i closed it Due To Low hosting and no Money and DDoS Hackers

Why Should We Choose You ?
You Should Choose me Because i am Honset and Trusted :) And I Want To Help The Ots Become The Best :)

What Do You Want From Staff ?
Well I want them To Trust Me and To Belive We Could Make The Ot Best In Tibia

What I offer:

~ Player support with a well-expressed english or Arabic
~ Public channels always opened and controlling its abuses.
~ Rule violation control.
~ Bug report control.
~ A good use of commands (never benefiting a player).

Online Time: 8+ hours per day
~ Companionship with my team.
~ Graphic design if is needed.
~ Translations english/Arabic if is needed.
~ Hard work

WiSh i be accepted :)

Last edited:
Really i don't need any staff but i could say.nice application but got some spelling mistakes
the wronge one
Code:
Honset
Ddos hacke
Belive
Correct
Code:
Honest
DDos Attacks
Believe

Recommended :p

sry for taking out your mistakes correcting your spelling to have a better English :)

I Am From Egypt Too

Can someone just create the item then?
Staff.gif

You see ReApErZ's staff.

uko.png

You see ReApErZ's staff.

Tried to make it more ReApErZ like, you know 12 years ...

Your application doesn't make sense nor is it written well.

First you start writing like this: Well Ive Been Playing Tibia For 3~4 Years till now So i Know Lots About TiBia And Tibia OTS and Ive been GM In Many Ots And i also Had My Own Ot But i closed it Due To Low hosting and no Money and DDoS Hackers.

Then afterwards after the thing you "ripped"(I'm not saying you did). You write decent English.

Back
Top Bottom