• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Looking to join someones team! Recruiter, and storywrite/NPC editing.

michaelsilvers7

Reaction score
OKAY :d​

Okay so i'm looking to join an ot staff. I'm 15 speak english, from America, have all the time in the world because i'm home schooled. DDONT MESSAGE ME ON HERE! IDK WHY BUT IT NEVER LETS ME SEND MESSAGES OR REPLIES. potsandpans5 < skype name [email protected] < Email. I will work for free, I simply want to see an ot grow, and be apart of it.

:ninja:

OKAY :d​

Okay so i'm looking to join an ot staff. I'm 15 speak english, from America, have all the time in the world because i'm home schooled. DDONT MESSAGE ME ON HERE! IDK WHY BUT IT NEVER LETS ME SEND MESSAGES OR REPLIES. potsandpans5 < skype name [email protected] < Email. I will work for free, I simply want to see an ot grow, and be apart of it.

:ninja:
What a great application, never seen it before.
Your English skills are very experienced, and looks awesome! :D, rofl.
have all the time in the world
Wow, all the time in the world?

What a great application, never seen it before.
Your English skills are very experienced, and looks awesome! :D, rofl.

Wow, all the time in the world?
Glad I could give you a laugh. Honestly I think this site is so suppresed of immature jerk offs. It's an exspression by the way. "All the time in the word".

Back