• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking to map

Blinderchains

Reaction score
hello everyone,
i just have been visiting this website in the present and been having fun mapping also
looks like i'm in the right place
i'm looking to join a project that has a fully custom map intended plan

some things i thought would be good to mention:
-i want to make it mostly old-school-ambiented (since parts are somewhat old and fits my style [plus] i havent got along with new sprites yet)
-i want creative direction towards mapping the whole thing (almost fully made by me)
-i want to make my maps play-able (i havent had an otserver online since
Evolutions)
-i am currently working in a full custom map done in 8.0/8.54(looking to update,
need help with that)
-would start something from scratch if needed in some different/updated version
-i don't expect money to come from my mapping but some donation or nice arrangement wouldn't be bad.
-i'm not a fan of custom sprites, controls or playing modes too far away from classic Tibia
-sasquatch-like .lua and .xml skills (i can work in quests at story-making, not
events)
-i'm currently working at a faster rate
-i'm a bit sloppy (minor bugs present in pics and working on various aspects of mapping)

Some of my work (you can also check in Mapping showoff section)

City (Made of weird architecturing)

1.png
Swamps (dense area and mid-level hunting/quest zone)
2.png
City (a more cozy felt and amicable town)
3.png
Underground Temple/ Graveyard
4.png
Knight's Guild
5.png
-i play in a punk rock band.

anyway looking for nice people and make connections and re-join Open Tibia community

love and thanks

Back