• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking to start a retro server, Complete noob.

kevinmb91

Reaction score
Hello all. I am interested in creating a retro server but all the guides I found are for version 10+. I was hoping maybe someone would be able to point me in the right direction?

I've compiled the lastest TFS by Nekiro here, but as the others told you, it would be better if you do it by yourself, you can check a guide here:

Attachments

Ok, so I have been following the guides to compile. I got everything set up with vcpkg did all the steps, and I even got the TFS repository. But now I am at this step in the powershell:

vcpkg install --triplet x64-windows boost-iostreams boost-asio boost-system boost-filesystem boost-variant boost-lockfree luajit libmariadb pugixml cryptopp

Right after I tried to run that, I received an error:

vcpkg: The term 'vcpkg' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.

I am unsure why I am getting this error since I have followed everything step by step. Does anyone have any information on this?

Ok, so I have been following the guides to compile. I got everything set up with vcpkg did all the steps, and I even got the TFS repository. But now I am at this step in the powershell:

vcpkg install --triplet x64-windows boost-iostreams boost-asio boost-system boost-filesystem boost-variant boost-lockfree luajit libmariadb pugixml cryptopp

vcpkg: The term 'vcpkg' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.

I am unsure why I am getting this error since I have followed everything step by step. Does anyone have any information on this?
Use ./vcpkg instead

pm me about that server :)

Back