• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking to work as a CM/GM

Bondy

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I am looking to work as a CM/GM in a serious server. I dont want to get paid or anything like that. I just want to have fun by helping people and banning rule violators.

I am 23 years old, from Chile. I speak and write Spanish and English. I played real tibia for over 10 years. I still have all my characters but I am not currently playing.

I am looking forward to work in a serious server, with a nice team of people. I am not the kind of guy that plays 24/7, but I do like tibia as a hobby, just like a normal person.

Tell me if you're interested!
Bondy

Dear Mr Deepling. As you may already know, Scripting is for scripters. Mapping is for mapper, Programming is for programmers. Do you get the point? I am not looking for a job that involves any of those activities. Gamemasters are supossed to punish rule violations , and help players in their gaming experience.

Thanks for your attention.

Dear Mr Deepling. As you may already know, Scripting is for scripters. Mapping is for mapper, Programming is for programmers. Do you get the point? I am not looking for a job that involves any of those activities. Gamemasters are supossed to punish rule violations , and help players in their gaming experience.

Thanks for your attention.
No problem.

So you just want to be GM/CM who is caring about community?

Well I could use some help, but even though you say you want to be community manager, will see do you have what it takes to be one.
Last 2 ppl who tried to be serious about it, didn't do anything once they realized they have to actually do something.

My server(Whi World) fits your requirements. PM me if want to give it a try.

www.Argardh.com

Looking for beta-testers, game-master, community-masters, etc. Come and have a look

zjl5F5P.jpg

Open-Beta launches in August

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop double posting and advertising in random threads.

Regards,
Bird Bouchard,
OTLand Community.

This guy(+ 1 and the 1-50 who's not posting but only reading)are looking for a gameworld and server where all the GM/CM-slots are not filled, I've got one,why the hell wouldn't I advertise it to them if they are asking for it? :p

Hello guys!

I am looking to work as a CM/GM in a serious server. I dont want to get paid or anything like that. I just want to have fun by helping people and banning rule violators.

I am 23 years old, from Chile. I speak and write Spanish and English. I played real tibia for over 10 years. I still have all my characters but I am not currently playing.

I am looking forward to work in a serious server, with a nice team of people. I am not the kind of guy that plays 24/7, but I do like tibia as a hobby, just like a normal person.

Tell me if you're interested!
Bondy
I laugh when I see applications like this, like anyone in their right mind will allow a total stranger who doesn't even play their server be a gm over someone who does.

I laugh when I see applications like this, like anyone in their right mind will allow a total stranger who doesn't even play their server be a gm over someone who does.

Just because a ton of bullshitters have come and said the same thing before doesn't mean this guy is full of shit, does it?

But yes, perhaps it does imply.. :)

Either way, just because your server has a ton of players doesn't mean anyone wants to be a GM or is fit for it. Wanting to be 1 I'd say is passing the first requirement, so it's not someone who's pushed by a friend into a role he won't fill.

Back
Top Bottom