• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking!!

Kerstman

Reaction score
hi,

I am looking for serious people! that can:

Coder
Scripter
Mapper
website creator

You need:
Speak English + or Dutch.
must be trustable and have alot of time.

its for a pokemon server.

keep it professional and keep it a small team.

What do i?
i can do everything except programming.

I am working to, as an IT Guy in real life buisiness.

interested? give me a pm;)

Greets,,

Last edited:
What exactly is your part in the server?
Your looking for a mapper or 2 to do the in-game adventure.
Your hiring a scripter to assist the mapper in the in-game capabilities.
A coder for what you most likley mean ass C++ which you will need.
and a website designer for the acc, but whats your part? You can't just be at the top which a job to do and making sure whats the others are doing, or they will split from your project. you can't be in charge of somthing you might or might not have any idea in anything your doing from this point, and howevre any point in the future.
NO disrespect intended, but learn a skill and participate in one of your projects, and how about you do one with new features.
such as a waterfall system, maybe dive, you could add a sandstorm script based off of mocks rain system for kingdom age, maybe come up with a few things that won't drive away players, that constantly is bringing more players to your server, and continually upgrading your server with reasonable updates and events that will strive your players into playing long-term and not nonsense store items that will make each player unable to buy them and or invincible.

think about this, and then look for a team :)

i am an everything except the c++ part, i can't do all the work in my own.

i can script, mapping, create a website etc...

its to much to do it alone.

and ofcourse, to upgrade the server and its seems to me awesome if everyone tell their idea.

Then you should have said, I can do all of the above, and I have done some of the work myself so far, and it's too much to finish alone and I need some to help me. You get atleast 2-3 of the spots filled, and then fill-in where you could work and start.

Need Scripter Here I Am :D

I Am A Scripter 8.6 But Not For Items Youst Monster/Mapping/Events/look for Botters/and players use cm (SWE)

need mapper im your guy mapped 8.54 servers also hosted just wana get back in a team for old times now im in college got a lot of time in my hands

Back