• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LookPos Direction of monsters

Inteligentny

Im not.
Reaction score
Well, My question is why all monsters all looking on north in 0.3 TFS :>? ^

Is there any possibilty to change direction of looking monster ?

I need it because I made some area with pz and placed there monsters but it looks just sux because every monsters is looking on north ://

ok but where to paste it in monster.xml?

PHP:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<monster name="acolyte Of The Cult" nameDescription="an acolyte of the cult" race="blood" experience="300" speed="230" manacost="0">
  <health now="390" max="390"/>
  <look type="194" head="114" body="121" legs="121" feet="57" corpse="6080"/>

After manacost="0" I suppose would do (incase they didn't remove the lookDir function).

But are you sure that they're looking NORTH? /\? I thought that they are looking down. And about changing it in monster file - no its lot possible. Its easy to do in sources, but I don't know for what its needed ; O

Yeah look....

When I summon monster by /m demon they are all looking on South, you are right, but in this case im talking about look pos of monsters after start server :| They are all looking on North /\
Damn its pissing me off :p but I can live with that xd
Thanks for trying to help

Last edited:
Back