• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Monsters, Summons behavior on player exit! XLOG

endziu2222

Solutions
Reaction score
So I am working With Canary but this should not make any difference I think. I am looking for code responsible for functions where when player exit tibia monsters stop attacking him and I want to change this to my own settings. Does anyone know where to find this in source code? same with summons when player disconnect my own summons stop attacking target and weirdly enough starting attacking each other.

Just to point it out when player is hunting and xlogs monsters will no only not attack him but he is also immune to any dmg from creatures! this is wrong!

not sure but i would thinking with updateTarget from monster.cpp and maybe give a condition something like if creature that is in list to attack by x monster then check IPAddress it should return 0, or 0.0.0.0 etc

Back